Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > News articles and reports
Click to log in with Facebook
News articles and reports News articles, op-eds, reports on issues of immigration.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 10:39 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts

The main reason persons are leaving is economy or job prospects. Opportnities are better in India. When unemployment is 10 % and increasing American people will not bother if foreigners leave the country. But impact will be seen only when economy recovers. But that time Congress will increase H1b and Green card to get more people.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2009, 01:41 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Nigeria
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of

[quote=dummgelauft;552147](1) I have been here in US for 12 years (no GC yet, of course), but I have yet to see anybody leave, barring a couple of guys who HAD to move due to family realted issues.

QUOTE]

so many people have moved... so many. I am one of them.
I-140 Applied: No
I-485 Applied: No
Laid off: April 2009
Departed USA: May 2009
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote