Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > News articles and reports
Click to log in with Facebook
News articles and reports News articles, op-eds, reports on issues of immigration.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/04/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Inside the Campaigns - Newsweek report

This link below is the start of a seven chapter series, where newsweek reporters covered all the campaigns(Obama, Clinton and Mccain).

http://www.newsweek.com/id/167582

Now, for those of you who ask, what does this have to do with immigration, here is what I learnt from this series..

One of main reasons attributed to Obama's win and the others loss is that, Obama's campaign was organized whereas others are disoriented or disjointed..

His campaign started from the grassroots level, meaning bottom up, rather than from the top. The way his campaign was organized and was successful, should give us enormous motivation to build our grass roots organization and be organized just like his campaign. His campaign is just another example of how an organized campaign can be successful.

We are also following the same principles by building on the state chapters as grassroots, but I believe we should pay more emphasis to these grass roots level and build the momentum.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote