Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > News articles and reports
Click to log in with Facebook
News articles and reports News articles, op-eds, reports on issues of immigration.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/02/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future
Default USCIS will continue to accept New H-1B

For the first time in several years, the US is yet to receive enough petitions for H-1B work visas, much sought after by US visa highly-skilled professionals including Indians, even a week after it opened the counter for applicants.

The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today it will continue to accept H-1B non immigrant visa petitions till it receives enough applications to reach the Congress-mandated cap of 65,000 in regular category and another 20,000 for those holding masters' degree or higher educational from a US university.

Here is the link
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote