Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > News articles and reports
Click to log in with Facebook
News articles and reports News articles, op-eds, reports on issues of immigration.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2014, 03:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
solaris27 is infamous around these parts solaris27 is infamous around these parts solaris27 is infamous around these parts solaris27 is infamous around these parts
Default BLS India Visa Ripoff

All

As all of you know that Indian Embassy outsourced its Passport and Visa including OCI and PIO processing to BLS India Visa, USA Suite 100, 110 220 I Street NE, Washington DC 20002 .

I had a very bad experience with BLS India Visa and need all of your help to make a small documentary on BLS India Visa.

I will appreciate if all of you please share your experience in small Video Clip (2-3 minutes maximum) which you can make from any cell phone (which has camera) or any other camera you may have available.

What I need from you in that video clip.

1) Your name
2) For what purpose you have applied like OCI , PIO or passport renewal
3) What went wrong
4) What you did to resolve this issue
5) What’s the end result?

Please PM me when you have this clip and I will make sure I will send you final copy once it’s uploaded on you tube.

Old 01-30-2014, 09:50 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
solaris27 is infamous around these parts solaris27 is infamous around these parts solaris27 is infamous around these parts solaris27 is infamous around these parts
Default BLS India Visa, USA ripoff

URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

To,
Ambassador Dr. S. Jaishankar
2107 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20008

Subject – Mishandling of my family OCI case by BLS India Visa, USA and illegal confiscation of USA passports.

Honorable Ambassador

I have applied for OCI cards for my family and please take a look how it’s handled by BLS . I also opened 17 escalation support tickets with BLS to resolve this issue but issue has not been resolved.

CASE – 1 –

I applied OCI transfer application for my son as he got his new passport . On advice of BLS representative I have sent out all required documents with original USA passport. Once BLS received all documents in October 2013 they have used self-address envelope I had send with package so they can send all documents back when everything is processed .
After waiting for 3 months they send me all documents and put a penalty on me of $28/- as shipping charges and with a note that my son’s application will be in pending state when I apply again till I paid this amount..

I should not be responsible for any penalty as its BLS responsibility to keep employees with immigration knowledge.

CASE -2

I applied for OCI card for me and my family ( Wife and daughter) and when it’s approved , I sent out all 3 USA passports to get OCI card stamped .

I have received only mine USA passport but not for my wife and daughter . Their cases are showing “Ready for collection your us passport and oci card”.

I sent out self-address paid envelope with my OCI application which you already used in sending mine USA passport . Its BLS responsibility that if I had applied as family then they should send out package as family , I will not be held responsible for BLS MISTAKES.

I will appreciate if you please look in to these cases and instruct BLS to remove any penalty they have put on my son’s passport and send out my wife and daughter’s passport ASAP free of as its matter of how professionally any case has to handle by BLS and why customer has to pay for BLS MISTAKES.

I also tried to reach BLS phone numbers ( 202-733-5217 and 773-358-1742 ) given on website but no one pick that phone .

From BLS website -Dear applicants, we are on the process of changing our call center numbers, due to which you may experience challenges in reaching out to us. Our Enquiry and Escalation ticket system is working perfectly, and we may be reached on it. Please direct your queries through it, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused due to this” – BUT they are not able to resolve 17 support tickets I have opened with them – What a company for handling critical documents like VISA , OCI and PIO .

BLS illegally confiscated below documents with them -
1) xxxxxxxxxx cancelled Indian Passport.
2) xxxxxxxxxx Renunciation certificate
3) xxxxxxxxxx USA passport
4) xxxxxxxxxx OCI card
5) xxxxxxxxxx USA passport
6) xxxxxxxxxx OCI card
Thanks

Attachment – Screenshot of support tickets opened with BLS India Visa, USA.

BLS India Visa, USA

Suite 100, 110
220 I Street NE,
Washington DC 20002

Old 01-30-2014, 09:58 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

Guys

`500 views and no reply , is no one have issue with BLS ?

BLS India Visa, USA ripoff

Old 01-30-2014, 12:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

All

I got some response from fellow members and want to clear something here.

Q - You are asking people to make a video. Are you crazy? Who will be willing to show their face? Have you created a video and posted with your face? Show that first and someone brave will follow.

You may think I am crazy but YES I will show my face in video and post with others on YouTube but I am waiting for IV members to join in this effort because I got my green card and citizenship with the help of forums as here we share our knowledge.

Q-Are you willing to put your real name out there in public domain? You are asking for names but have you done it yourself?

As said I will use my REAL NAME in video, I will show what emails and faxes I have sent out to BLS and Indian embassy with proof.

Q - You are trying to fight against Indian system. But you have forgotten how Indian system works because you have been in America for many years. You think that by writing a letter and a YouTube video government or BLS will fix it. Do you know the process how BLS was selected for the contract bid? Who BLS owner is? Have you filed RTI for it?

My friends even you live in USA for any numbers of years by birth you will be Indian and no one understand better than yourself how Indian system work.

Will this video will fix video BLS issues or not, I have no idea but at least we can try. I am also planning to send registered letters to BLS Visa USA and Indian embassy to participate in this small video I am planning to make. Will they will response, I don’t know and I don’t care.

BUT here my friends I need your help, same messages I am posting on other forums and getting some responses. I am not sure how long it will take but I will make this video and post it and will send a CD‘s to BLS Visa USA and Indian embassy.

Q - Enjoy your US citizenship and leave India to Indians in India to fix.

I have US citizenship but I am born Indian, you can’t take it from me or change it. I am faithful to USA but we should fight for injustice.

Old 01-30-2014, 03:42 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/21/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Compare
saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute

I can understand your frustration but from your post it looks like basically at the end of the day you are mad about 28 bucks and don't want to pay for additional shipping.
I agree in a perfect world this should not happen but you are preaching to the choir.

People on this forum have invested thousands of dollars dealing with the US immigration system not to mention precious time. So I am sorry if they cannot spare more hours posting videos. They have to pick their battles and maybe this is where they do not want to spend their energies on. I remember I was pretty mad at the consulate back in the day when they screwed up my Dad's name on it. I also vented for a while but then moved on since additional 40 dollars were not worth my time and health.

Why don't you go ahead and post your youtube video. I am pretty sure a bunch of people will go and like it. Maybe you can even email the link to Kejrival in Delhi and he might even do a dharna for you.

Its friday tomorrow. Take a chill pill and relax. Have a great weekend.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2014, 06:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

saketkapur

Just want to clearify that its not about $28 / - its about how BLS handle our case , its wrong .

Old 01-31-2014, 06:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/12/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sorcerer666 has a reputation beyond repute sorcerer666 has a reputation beyond repute sorcerer666 has a reputation beyond repute sorcerer666 has a reputation beyond repute sorcerer666 has a reputation beyond repute sorcerer666 has a reputation beyond repute sorcerer666 has a reputation beyond repute sorcerer666 has a reputation beyond repute sorcerer666 has a reputation beyond repute sorcerer666 has a reputation beyond repute sorcerer666 has a reputation beyond repute

You are in US right? Sue BLS-India for non-performance! Take them to small claims court.

Old 02-03-2014, 08:43 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

Sorry , after spending $18k on GC ( Yes I applied 3 times) , i don't have money to fight any case .

Old 02-03-2014, 05:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gauravster has a reputation beyond repute gauravster has a reputation beyond repute gauravster has a reputation beyond repute gauravster has a reputation beyond repute gauravster has a reputation beyond repute gauravster has a reputation beyond repute gauravster has a reputation beyond repute gauravster has a reputation beyond repute gauravster has a reputation beyond repute gauravster has a reputation beyond repute gauravster has a reputation beyond repute
Default No Money needed

You don't need any money to fight in the small claims court. You only need to spend your time. BLS is a private company and not a government so, you should be able to sue.

Old 02-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

BLS Contract to be cancelled. New bids invited

http://www..com/uk-discussion-forums...w-bids-invited

Old 02-13-2014, 10:33 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/02/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solaris27 View Post
BLS Contract to be cancelled. New bids invited

http://www..com/uk-discussion-forums...w-bids-invited
That is a good news. Their were terrible, arrogant and unwilling to work. The information on their website was also confusing, and they had some unsaid rules which you had to learn only when you got there with all your paperwork to get your passport made.