Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > News articles and reports
Click to log in with Facebook
News articles and reports News articles, op-eds, reports on issues of immigration.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
saynotoMurthy is on a distinguished road
Default My Experience with Murthy Law forum:

This is about how they smartly robbed me, I am on EB3 and want to port to EB2.Since I don't have Masters I have to file my case under Exceptional Ability category. In order to file it, it required Degree, 10 years of fulltime employment and Client appreciation letter. so I approached Murthy law forum for it. They agreed and process fee $3500 + $500 USCIS fee.

I sent all my educational and experience letters to them, they said USCIS not accept the format of experience letter which I have, so you need to change the format of the experience letter. It is really tough to modify and get new format from my old employer. somehow I manage to get them.

I am working for government agency for 7 years, my Manager gave me very decent two pages appreciation letter about my work and how did I help the Agency and how company saved money thru my work. When I sent this client letter to Murthy, they said it is not enough to file the case, further said they want how much profit company made because of my work. I told them this is government agency not public company, they canít give profile and loss. These mails going back and forth for 6th months. Finally I asked them what are the chances if I file my case with this client letter, they said less than 5%. Immediately I told them I want to withdraw my case. They said we will do it and just send appreciation letter from your employer and finally they filed it. I said Yes, because I donít have any other option.

They played the game such way even if the case get Denied, the blame you for it. They try to push you to the corner so that you would not have any optionÖ and say Ďgo ahead and file the case, if case Denied I will not blame youí.

After six month case got Denied, reason is while filing Labor my company did not mention, it required Exceptional Ability candidate. Murthy said USCIS erroneously denied this petition. They gave option to Motion to Reopen and $2500 Murthy fee + $630 USCIS again. I felt $3500 itself lot of money for it and again they asking for $2500. Top on it they asking Client letter that should show like I am a Bill Gate or Steve Job. This is again they plan to push me to the corner if something happen again they would not take blame on them.
I apt to not to file Motion to Reopen because I donít have confidence on Murthy and I donít have that much money.

I asked Murthy to send me all the copies which they sent to USCIS, so that I can see they work, why they did charge me $3500. They sent 104 pages PDF, except page 96 I donít see anything other than my documents and my employer.

I am not saying you should not go thru Murthy, you must be careful with them. Donít blindly follow the Murthy Brand name.

Finally: when I asked them why did you file my case when you said that I have less than 5% chance of approval, Murthy replied we already done our paper work even if you withdraw the case at this stage you wouldnít get anything. That means even if I withdraw my case in the middle of the process they would charge $3500.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2015, 05:39 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
lindastacy3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saynotoMurthy View Post
This is about how they smartly robbed me, I am on EB3 and want to port to EB2.Since I don't have Masters I have to file my case under Exceptional Ability category. In order to file it, it required Degree, 10 years of fulltime employment and Client appreciation letter. so I approached Murthy law forum for it. They agreed and process fee $3500 + $500 USCIS fee.

I sent all my educational and experience letters to them, they said USCIS not accept the format of experience letter which I have, so you need to change the format of the experience letter. It is really tough to modify and get new format from my old employer. somehow I manage to get them.

I am working for government agency for 7 years, my Manager gave me very decent two pages appreciation letter about my work and how did I help the Agency and how company saved money thru my work. When I sent this client letter to Murthy, they said it is not enough to file the case, further said they want how much profit company made because of my work. I told them this is government agency not public company, they canít give profile and loss. These mails going back and forth for 6th months. Finally I asked them what are the chances if I file my case with this client letter, they said less than 5%. Immediately I told them I want to withdraw my case. They said we will do it and just send appreciation letter from your employer and finally they filed it. I said Yes, because I donít have any other option.

They played the game such way even if the case get Denied, the blame you for it. They try to push you to the corner so that you would not have any optionÖ and say Ďgo ahead and file the case, if case Denied I will not blame youí.

After six month case got Denied, reason is while filing Labor my company did not mention, it required Exceptional Ability candidate. Murthy said USCIS erroneously denied this petition. They gave option to Motion to Reopen and $2500 Murthy fee + $630 USCIS again. I felt $3500 itself lot of money for it and again they asking for $2500. Top on it they asking Client letter that should show like I am a Bill Gate or Steve Job. This is again they plan to push me to the corner if something happen again they would not take blame on them.
I apt to not to file Motion to Reopen because I donít have confidence on Murthy and I donít have that much money.

I asked Murthy to send me all the copies which they sent to USCIS, so that I can see they work, why they did charge me $3500. They sent 104 pages PDF, except page 96 I donít see anything other than my documents and my employer.

I am not saying you should not go thru Murthy, you must be careful with them. Donít blindly follow the Murthy Brand name.

Finally: when I asked them why did you file my case when you said that I have less than 5% chance of approval, Murthy replied we already done our paper work even if you withdraw the case at this stage you wouldnít get anything. That means even if I withdraw my case in the middle of the process they would charge $3500.
That is so bad about them. I could not understand that why are they like this.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2015, 08:55 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
desixp is just really nice desixp is just really nice desixp is just really nice desixp is just really nice
Default Had a similar experience

They did not even file for the Labor. They charged for the labor and I-140 Process. They are rip off. Please do not file through them.