Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sept 18 Rally: Want to travel for free?

IV will help its members willing to travel to DC in buses. If you are interested, please get in touch with your state chapter or get organized by having several other people from your area. Contact your state chapter lead and IV will help you travel to DC.

We need every member be able to travel to DC and IV will help you in any way possible to make it easy for you. The success of the rally will depend on your presence. So please come.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold
Default Thanks IV..

So IV is doing everything they can to help members to come to DC.. Now all you have to do is take a day off and show up to rally.
Please work with your state chapter and get orginized and get good head count.
It is sad that IV is offering almost everything but members still don't want to show up to rally..

Old 08-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
saravanaraj.sathya will become famous soon enough
Default Buffalo

I need someone to come with me from Buffalo, NY. I can share the expenses with that person. Plz help me to find someone in Buffalo.

Old 08-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/28/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Excellent!

Thanks Pappu, this is great... people on the EAST COAST... please use this option, please do everything you can to attend!

People on West Coast, or any other place not in driving distance or covered by the IV bus service option, please go here. You may be able to fly for free (or for 50% of your airfare) and attend the rally:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12441 (Let's Partner to Increase Attendance!)

We all want our GC, come let's go to DC!
2) Flowers campaign, SJ rally, Youtube Video Campaign, Attended DC Rally & co-ordinated Airfare Sponsorships, Gathered and mailed over 300 letters in Admin Fix campaign
PD: Aug 2006. I-485: July, August 2007 @ TSC. I-485 approved on June 15, 2011

Old 08-20-2007, 02:22 PM
Priority Date
:
May-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2012
Compare
vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
IV will help its members willing to travel to DC in buses. If you are interested, please get in touch with your state chapter or get organized by having several other people from your area. Contact your state chapter lead and IV will help you travel to DC.

We need every member be able to travel to DC and IV will help you in any way possible to make it easy for you. The success of the rally will depend on your presence. So please come.
--------------

Hi pappu,

There are many students in Bridgeport, who go to University of Bridgeport, are willing to participate in D.C rally. As they are students, they looking for free ride. Your help is greatly appreciated in this.

Old 08-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold

There are more then 300 members on-line.. I was just checking member's profile and most of them say that they won't be coming to DC.. Now IV is helping you any way you want. They arranging travel/accomadation but still people won't want to come..

I think next thing is IV have to pay us if they want us to join rally. That means IV will pay you since they want you to have GC and you don't care about it...

What else do you expect? Why is it too difficult to come to DC????

May be some problem but not with everybody..

Old 08-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdlrao View Post
--------------

Hi pappu,

There are many students in Bridgeport, who go to University of Bridgeport, are willing to participate in D.C rally. As they are students, they looking for free ride. Your help is greatly appreciated in this.
Pls contact them and connect with tnite. we can have a bus from there. Thanks

Old 08-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/28/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute abhijitp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bang on target

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramus View Post
There are more then 300 members on-line.. I was just checking member's profile and most of them say that they won't be coming to DC.. Now IV is helping you any way you want. They arranging travel/accomadation but still people won't want to come..

I think next thing is IV have to pay us if they want us to join rally. That means IV will pay you since they want you to have GC and you don't care about it...

What else do you expect? Why is it too difficult to come to DC????

May be some problem but not with everybody..
What on earth will motivate people to attend? 5% cashback?
Well, we are offering 50% or 100% cashback here, if only you care!
2) Flowers campaign, SJ rally, Youtube Video Campaign, Attended DC Rally & co-ordinated Airfare Sponsorships, Gathered and mailed over 300 letters in Admin Fix campaign
PD: Aug 2006. I-485: July, August 2007 @ TSC. I-485 approved on June 15, 2011

Old 08-20-2007, 05:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
maine_gc is just really nice maine_gc is just really nice maine_gc is just really nice maine_gc is just really nice

Hi Pappu,

I am attending the Rally with friends and already made my travel arrangements. Today i am meeting with Student Organizations of the local university and Indian community working at different offices and i want to know the possibility of arranging a bus from Lexington, KY if required. If it is possible then i would like to give this option to the student community if they are interested to come

Old 08-22-2007, 01:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
7/23/2007
Compare
gcpadmavyuh has a brilliant future gcpadmavyuh has a brilliant future gcpadmavyuh has a brilliant future gcpadmavyuh has a brilliant future gcpadmavyuh has a brilliant future gcpadmavyuh has a brilliant future gcpadmavyuh has a brilliant future gcpadmavyuh has a brilliant future gcpadmavyuh has a brilliant future gcpadmavyuh has a brilliant future gcpadmavyuh has a brilliant future
Cool Free trip to Rally to help yourselves get your GC faster!

Hi Guys,

How about a fun filled trip for you, your family and friends to DC from your place, while you help yourselves get GC faster? All this at virtually little or no cost to you?

Sounds too good to believe?

Not really! Check it out!!

Ride the bus to Dc from the Tri State Area
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12567 (Ride the bus to Dc from the Tri State Area)

Catch a Ride on the BUS to DC (MA,VT,ME,RI,NH,CT)

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12628 (Catch a Ride on the BUS to DC (MA,VT,ME,RI,NH,CT))

Catch a Ride on the BUS to DC (MN, WI,IL,OH,PA etc)
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12599 (Catch a Ride on the BUS to DC (MN, WI,IL,OH,PA etc))

The magic bus from NC/SC/GA/North FL and anything en route
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12632 (The magic bus from NC/SC/GA/ FL and anything en route)

Sit back and enjoy the ride!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post

Join the IV Minnesota Chapter

Proud participant of the September 18th Rally in DC. Flew in from Minnesota.

Last edited by gcpadmavyuh; 08-22-2007 at 10:50 AM.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/03/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
GSB has a spectacular aura about GSB has a spectacular aura about
Default Will attend.

I intend to fly in from Los Angeles. Could anyone help with accomodation and transport? I plan to arrive on 17th night and fly back on the 18th after the rally.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute
Default bravo GSB

We need such kind of commitment to make this rally a success. Hey try this thread

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12462 (Sept 18th Rally:Volunteer to provide accomodation and/or transporation)

some volunteers are willing to have U as their guest..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSB View Post
I intend to fly in from Los Angeles. Could anyone help with accomodation and transport? I plan to arrive on 17th night and fly back on the 18th after the rally.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
soma009 is on a distinguished road

Hi
I'm a new Member in here and willing to donate Southwest airline Vouchers (worth $37.80 each I have 2 ) for September 18th Rally. How to donate.
Please advice.Thanks

Old 08-22-2007, 12:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Green06 is just really nice Green06 is just really nice Green06 is just really nice Green06 is just really nice

AILA is predecting following for Oct 2007 Visa Bulletin. So it is very important to go to Rally so that there is a major change. Come on guys wake up!!!

EB-1 (All Countries): Closely match to September 2007 VB
EB-2 (All Countries): Closely match to September 2007 VB
EB-3 (All Countries): Similar to January 2007 VB
EB-3EW (All Countries): 10/01/2001
EB-4: N/A
EB-5: C

EB3 Jan 07 was as follows.

All 01AUG02
China: 01AUG02
India: 08MAY01
Mexico:15MAY01
Phillippines: 01AUG02

http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...d=72&Itemid=52

Old 08-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
soma009 is on a distinguished road
Default South West airline Vouchers for Rally

a
Quote:
Originally Posted by soma009 View Post
Hi
I'm a new Member in here and willing to donate Southwest airline Vouchers (worth $37.80 each I have 2 ) for September 18th Rally. How to donate.
Please advice.Thanks