Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2007, 03:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up keep your eyes on the prize!!

Here is an inspirational song by Mavis Staples to motivate the rally goers. The song and the video are moving. But, some might find the video graphic so, please use discretion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZWdDI_fkns

Good luck on the 18th.

P.S: I can't go as I have a date with the court.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Come on Folks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1000 View Post
Here is an inspirational song by Mavis Staples to motivate the rally goers. The song and the video are moving. But, some might find the video graphic so, please use discretion.

Good luck on the 18th.

100 lawmakers meetings, several lawmakers speaking at IV events, thousands will march: Immigration Voice has arranged for over 100 meetings with lawmakers to request reform of green card program. These meetings will be between IV members and lawmakers.

In addition to that, several lawmakers are scheduled to speak at rally and related events on 17th and 18th. Thousands of members will march in DC on 18th. This is a cannot-miss event. Bring your cameras and take pictures you can show the naysayers what they will miss.

what else you guys need to express yourself. This is the best platform you can even think off. Everything is being served to you, you just need to make full use of this oppurtunity. If you still think more should be done, please let us know.

Help us to help yourself
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1000 View Post

Good luck on the 18th.

Excellent inspiration - everyone must now go to DC.