Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum90-sept-18th-rally-car-pooling-group-reservations-for-air-travel-hotel-etc/)
-   -   Congrats Mark! (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum90-sept-18th-rally-car-pooling-group-reservations-for-air-travel-hotel-etc/19150-congrats-mark.html)

H1B-GC 05-17-2008 01:53 PM

Congrats Mark!

Congrats Mark on getting your Green Card Approved !! Saw the status on . 7 Years of waiting, you deserve it. chill with your GC and please keep visiting IV . Thanks for all the help you had done for IV.We really appreciate it.

ujjwal_p 05-17-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H1B-GC (Post 248959)
Congrats Mark on getting your Green Card Approved !! Saw the status on . 7 Years of waiting, you deserve it. chill with your GC and please keep visiting IV . Thanks for all the help you had done for IV.We really appreciate it.

Is this Mark Bartoski you talking about? Congratulations Mark!

H1B-GC 05-17-2008 11:36 PM

you are right!! He is the IV Spokeperson!

mbartosik 05-20-2008 07:25 PM

news travels fast

Yes, I got the approval email on Friday.
I'm pretty sure that I updated our tracker too.

Thanks for the wishes.

// -----

I raised a second service request about 23rd April, so USCIS had until 24th May to adjudicate. I had them record in that service request if there was no action by 5/24 that they would next hear from my Congressman's office, and I had been preparing for WOM if that got nowhere.

My wife had to travel yesterday, so I'd been a little distracted recently. I just got round to calling law makers about bills this morning. So I'm still active, and still a spokesman.

She will be in the limbo state when she returns not really H4 but no I-551 in her hand either, and no AP. However, all my research on this leads me to believe that IO's are sensible humans, indeed we spoke with an IO last night at the airport, I've given her the receipt notices and USCIS memo about H class travel without AP, and a cover note.

:D

santb1975 05-20-2008 07:39 PM

Congrats

Congrats Mark and Thanks for all your work to IV.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbartosik (Post 249674)

Thanks for the wishes.

// -----

I raised a second service request about 23rd April, so USCIS had until 24th May to adjudicate. I had them record in that service request if there was no action by 5/24 that they would next hear from my Congressman's office, and I had been preparing for WOM if that got nowhere.

My wife had to travel yesterday, so I'd been a little distracted recently. I just got round to calling law makers about bills this morning. So I'm still active, and still a spokesman.

She will be in the limbo state when she returns not really H4 but no I-551 in her hand either, and no AP. However, all my research on this leads me to believe that IO's are sensible humans, indeed we spoke with an IO last night at the airport, I've given her the receipt notices and USCIS memo about H class travel without AP, and a cover note.

Munna Bhai 05-20-2008 08:29 PM

Congrats Mark..

Quote:

Thanks for the wishes.

// -----

Congrats Mark....It's wonderful to know that you got GC...Enjoy the freedom

bestin 05-20-2008 09:51 PM

Congrats Mark.All the best.

nogc_noproblem 05-20-2008 09:57 PM

Congrats

Mark,

Congrats... and Thanks for all your help!!!

natrajs 05-20-2008 10:40 PM

Congrats Mark

Quote:

Thanks for the wishes.

// -----

Dear Mark

Congrats and Best Wishes. I hope you will join with me by next summer to Washington D.C for the lawmaker meetings.

Take care, Don't worry your wife will get in with out any trouble

purgan 05-21-2008 01:20 AM

Congrats Mark. Must be a big relief.

You have done much for the high skilled immigrants and been a wonderful ambassador for IV. I hope you will continue your association with IV.

You ma not have thought about it, but few years from now folks here may be campaigning to resolve citizenship backlogs. Let's keep this good thing going!!

Cheers!!

mbartosik 05-21-2008 02:15 AM

I'm not going anywhere

Quote:

Originally Posted by purgan (Post 249749)
Congrats Mark. Must be a big relief.

You have done much for the high skilled immigrants and been a wonderful ambassador for IV. I hope you will continue your association with IV.

You ma not have thought about it, but few years from now folks here may be campaigning to resolve citizenship backlogs. Let's keep this good thing going!!

Cheers!!

thanks,

I'm still calling law makers, still making contributions, still harassing my Congressman :rolleyes:, and still spokesperson.

What I'm not doing is checking visa bulletin, processing times, and trackers.

cygent 05-21-2008 02:28 AM

Thank You Sir! You are a gem of a person!

And Congratulations of Course!!

H1B-GC 05-21-2008 04:25 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the wishes.

// -----

Don't you worry Mark! Everything will be Alright and in order.

NKR 05-21-2008 10:06 AM

Congrats Mark, we are happy for you.

Fellow IVr’s – Does anyone know of some place or any institution that awards individual projects for being environment friendly?. We can propose Mark’s house for the award. This can be a small token of appreciation for what he has been doing for us. Just a thought…

jayleno 05-21-2008 10:23 AM

Congratulations

Congratulations from me too Mark. Thanks for all the help you are did, doing and going to do.