Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 04:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default HAPPY DIWALI - to all the beautiful people of the world

Folks - everyday I go to sleep I wish that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west. When I wake up I see that nothing has changed.

Change is hard - but change definitely brings new hope and prosperity.

With bad economy, Green Card issues, visa retrogression, layoffs, bad stocks, housing crisis and with growing inflation - all we do is hope and strive towards betterment.

Diwali is a celebration of the victory of good over evil and I wish this Diwali will bring victory to the well deserved.

Lets all be together in turbulent times and work towards the change that we always want to see.

IV has helped us all and continue to help us. IV is nothing but all of us together. Lets all pledge our support to IV on this thread.

Old 10-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23 View Post
Folks - everyday I go to sleep I wish that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west. When I wake up I see that nothing has changed.

With bad economy, Green Card issues, visa retrogression, layoffs, bad stocks, housing crisis and with growing inflation - all we do is hope and strive towards betterment.

Diwali is a celebration of the victory of good over evil and I wish this Diwali will bring victory to the well deserved.

Lets all be together in turbulent times and work towards the change that we always want to see.

IV has helped us all and continue to help us. IV is nothing but all of us together. Lets all pledge our support to IV on this thread.
Hey! What about handsomes like me? Just kidding . Wish you all Happy Diwali and properous new year.

I Wish God Give me Strength to Fight Legal Immigration Injustice.

When I Asked God for Strength, He Gave Me Difficult Situations to Face - Swami Vivekanad

So, I know god is with me.

Wish all so deserved people Green Card this year.

RD: 6/7/07, ND: 6/19/07, FP: 7/21/07
485 LUDs: 7/23, 7/24 & 7/28
EAD Approved: 9/12
AP Approved : 9/24
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2008, 04:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/04/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
sparky_jones has a reputation beyond repute sparky_jones has a reputation beyond repute sparky_jones has a reputation beyond repute sparky_jones has a reputation beyond repute sparky_jones has a reputation beyond repute sparky_jones has a reputation beyond repute sparky_jones has a reputation beyond repute sparky_jones has a reputation beyond repute sparky_jones has a reputation beyond repute sparky_jones has a reputation beyond repute sparky_jones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A very nice message! Happy Diwali to you too!
New EB2 I-140 Approved: 12/5/2011 (TSC)
Interfiled 12/15/2012
Greened on Feb 10, 2012!
Total Contribution: $200

Old 10-27-2008, 06:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/03/2011
Compare
belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, things may not be great, but you know what - "what does not kill me only makes me stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Hope this diwali bring great things for us.
485 approved on Jan 25,2012.
Physical cards received on Jan 30, 2012
one time contribution - 100$
one time contribution for April 2011 Advocacy days - 50$

Old 10-27-2008, 11:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
DDash is a jewel in the rough DDash is a jewel in the rough DDash is a jewel in the rough
Talking Huh??

Quote:
Why do you wish that Sun should rise in the west???

Old 10-28-2008, 01:21 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/19/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/03/2011
Compare
desighee is a jewel in the rough desighee is a jewel in the rough desighee is a jewel in the rough desighee is a jewel in the rough
Default Karmanye Vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana

Happy diwali to everybody.
IV Folks,on this occassion I would like to quote a famous shloka from Geeta spoken by none other than the supreme personality of God head, the omni present lord Krishna:
"Karmanye Vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana,
Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani"

the gist of which is "keep doing your good deed and do not worry about the results,the lord shall bestow you with what you deserve"
Folks, a lot of GC aspirants (like myself) are some of the best and the brightest people in the world,yet we are struggling in our lives due to this immigration mess created by an immigration system which is downright archaic and discriminatory.
Our only fault is that we are ambitious and we want to succeed in the land of opportunities .We have this almost uncanny optimism to see light at the end of this immigration tunnel that seems to have no end.Yet everday we login to IV and other immigration websites to see if our fate has changed overnight,if the prority numbers became current,if the priority dates moved up by 6 months(and God forbids down by 3 years),if the HR5882 passed or it didn't because the senate decided to take the "horse rights" bill .Yet, we talk about flower campaigns to somehow make our voices heard, to somehow defend ourselves from the media assault launched by people like lou dobbs who constantly equate us with the illegals.We somehow try to do a failed attempt to distinguish our selves from the those guys who jump over from mexico border and work as labourers.We want to shout at the top of our lungs that we are not illegals, we are pefectly legal people who came to this great country of opportunities upon the invitation of US employers,we are doctors,engineers,scientists and phDs who probably pay more social security taxes then average population and who may never get that money back.All we want in return is a way for us and our spouses to work and live a decent life and live out the American dream without being exploited by the employers who is hell bent upon screwing us.This country is greatest in the world but somebody needs to hear the genuine voices coming from this strata of society.I have full faith that this country has the basic values of equality ingrained in system and we need to do our part to make sure those values are upheld when it comes to legal immigrants.

Please keep doing your part and one day we'll see the light at the end of this tunnel.The rights of legal immigrants will certainly one day find preference over the rights of horses.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:02 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/02/2002
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/02/2002
Compare
Junky has a brilliant future Junky has a brilliant future Junky has a brilliant future Junky has a brilliant future Junky has a brilliant future Junky has a brilliant future Junky has a brilliant future Junky has a brilliant future Junky has a brilliant future Junky has a brilliant future Junky has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Happy Diwali

Happy diwali to every one.
May the festival of lights fill your hearts with hope, peace and serenity

Last edited by Junky; 10-28-2008 at 09:15 AM.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Happy Diwali to every one here in IV...

Old 10-28-2008, 12:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/14/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
stuckinretro is infamous around these parts

One more Diwali passes by with no day light in sight!

Quote:

Old 10-28-2008, 01:36 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
12-10-2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07-02-2007
Compare
gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wish

I wish you and your family a happy deewaali....

After 8 years........Finally Green'ed on 9th July 2010.
Thanks IV for your help and support!!!

Old 10-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
India76 is infamous around these parts

Wish you and your family a very happy Dipawali!!!!!

Old 10-28-2008, 02:18 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/17/2007
Compare
minimalist has a reputation beyond repute minimalist has a reputation beyond repute minimalist has a reputation beyond repute minimalist has a reputation beyond repute minimalist has a reputation beyond repute minimalist has a reputation beyond repute minimalist has a reputation beyond repute minimalist has a reputation beyond repute minimalist has a reputation beyond repute minimalist has a reputation beyond repute minimalist has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Very nice quote man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItIsNotFunny View Post
Hey! What about handsomes like me? Just kidding . Wish you all Happy Diwali and properous new year.

I Wish God Give me Strength to Fight Legal Immigration Injustice.

When I Asked God for Strength, He Gave Me Difficult Situations to Face - Swami Vivekanad

So, I know god is with me.

Wish all so deserved people Green Card this year.
This is the first time I came across.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Compare
NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimalist View Post
This is the first time I came across.
Yep, when I asked God for GC, he gave me USCIS...

Old 10-28-2008, 05:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Compare
MightyIndian is on a distinguished road

Happy Diwali. Do not lose hope.

Shraddha and Saburi wins the game.
I-140 APPROVED: Feb 2007
Service Center: NSC
485/EAD/AP Filed: JULY 20 2007
Receipt Date:09/20/2007 from CSC Transferred to NSC
Filed New Labor and approved on 03/03/2015
New EB2 I-140 filed approved 04/11/2015
Recaptured old priority date 05/15/2015
RFE on I-485 for Medical. responded on 06/04/2015.
I485 approved on 06/09/2015

Old 10-28-2008, 05:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyIndian View Post
Happy Diwali. Do not lose hope.

Shraddha and Saburi wins the game.
What game and who are these people?