Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Visitor and business visa
Click to log in with Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
K17 is on a distinguished road
Default US Visitor Visa for parent/mother

Can someone please post a sample copy of an invitation letter to the US consulate for a single parent(mother only).Lost father recently with their only child in the US.

Thanks
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2011, 03:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/25/2005
Compare
DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute

Here is list of all the documents with sample letters:

Quote:
Originally Posted by K17 View Post
Can someone please post a sample copy of an invitation letter to the US consulate for a single parent(mother only).Lost father recently with their only child in the US.

Thanks

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
K17 is on a distinguished road

The link opens to nothing....
http://www..com/visitor-visa/sponsor-documents.html
Please repost

Old 12-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/25/2005
Compare
DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like the website name is getting filtered. Go to USA Visitor Visa - Sample letter addressed to the consulate
Quote:
Originally Posted by K17 View Post
The link opens to nothing....
http://www..com/visitor-visa/sponsor-documents.html
Please repost

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/30/2011
Compare
vva has much to be proud of vva has much to be proud of vva has much to be proud of vva has much to be proud of vva has much to be proud of vva has much to be proud of vva has much to be proud of vva has much to be proud of vva has much to be proud of vva has much to be proud of

Typically have not heard for a visitor visa a personal invitation letters required..

From experience Better probably would be to get the child in US prepare and send a "Form I-134, Affidavit of Support" and send over to the parent to carry for/during visa interview.
Just ensure to go thru the form its self explanatory as to the reasons its few times asked for..

http://www. uscis . gov/files/form/i-134.pdf

Old 12-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/12/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
edaltsis has a spectacular aura about edaltsis has a spectacular aura about edaltsis has a spectacular aura about

There is nothing like Invitation Letter which US Consulate asks for. It has become a farce for people to include that letter in the list of documents. You basically need to convince the Consular Officer that you will return to your home country after a brief visit to the US. If the person has immediate family members, businesses to look after, property on their name etc., are helpful to show as proof.