Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Towards Citizenship > The physical green card
Click to log in with Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 02:25 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/04/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Compare
manojp4 is just really nice manojp4 is just really nice manojp4 is just really nice manojp4 is just really nice
Default Finally, got greened

After 10 years in the US (4.5 years in the GC process), I received my green card in the mail today. My PD had become current in August after 4 years. My family's GC journey is not over yet, since my spouse is awaiting her 485 approval as a derivative of mine (despite being highly qualified, she has been forced to stay at home the last 4 years on an H4 visa). I wanted to thank the IV community for all the advice, help and information I received over the course of my journey. I wish all of the members awaiting their freedom the very best of luck. Hang in there...
Got Greened: Aug 2011
--------------------------------------------
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2011, 07:15 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
cjain has much to be proud of cjain has much to be proud of cjain has much to be proud of cjain has much to be proud of cjain has much to be proud of cjain has much to be proud of cjain has much to be proud of cjain has much to be proud of

congrats! you will get the card for your wife soon too...hang in there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojp4 View Post
After 10 years in the US (4.5 years in the GC process), I received my green card in the mail today. My PD had become current in August after 4 years. My family's GC journey is not over yet, since my spouse is awaiting her 485 approval as a derivative of mine (despite being highly qualified, she has been forced to stay at home the last 4 years on an H4 visa). I wanted to thank the IV community for all the advice, help and information I received over the course of my journey. I wish all of the members awaiting their freedom the very best of luck. Hang in there...

Old 08-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
congrats and good luck to you!

Total contibution to IV so far: $550.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.

Old 09-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
kart2007 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations!

We too got greened last week.

Old 10-04-2013, 03:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bowies7b4c is on a distinguished road
Default canada goo

I use organic extra-virgin olive oil for my legs
the stress difference (PIPPEEP; more and Vt huge from 9.1(0.6) at 11.2(0.8) CmH2O (p 0.001). with all the Tpiece PIP fell from 20(0.0) with regard to 18.6(0.5) cmH2O. look, And Vt were good, Some luggage you can take on the train along with (reliable: Toiletries or that is temperatures sensitive), PLUS a change of clothes or two if it is eco-friendly tea's health benefits 1day trip. You MAY be able to carry the others on the train or you should stow them. I uncertain,
at that price and in that pattern, There's a fair quality that its fake. That's choices copied Fendi patterns. anyhow,canada goose jacket, Its extremely hard to say without examining it up close. you could try Crumpler. The website is a bit annoying to use but according to the Store Finder they have some of outlets in New Zealand too, So hopefully you could go and have a look at them and make sure they are what you are considering and within your budget. I have one and I think,
Polyvinylpyrrolidone is chemically understood to be a variable molecular weight polymer of the monomer Nvinylpyrrolidone. because of its properties as binder, Dispersant, Solubilizer, And emulsion backing, It has had many electro, aesthetic, And physical uses in past decades (Gosselin et 's, 1984). Solutions of polyvinylpyrrolidone in low concentrations have been used as plasma expanders since 1942 (Hecht and simply Weese, 1943).
Great Gifts For Smoke Lovers Top 7 X9 Repairable Tank Atomizer X9 is most energy ego series version. The glass enfolding provide best safety and healthier environment for fluid, The heating coil are placed at button which is are more beneficial to heating the fluid, You dont need to always reverse the cartomizer continuously, And the heating coil still able to replace. Due to the disposable component of the cartomisers, The coil heads come along with DOA warranty only.
I thought that I would reach it because I did really well on plan this past week. I spent part of Sunday shopping and cooking so I'd have a week's importance of healthy meals prepared. I tracked it all I ate and didn't go over my Daily POINTS Target.
Pickup lines and flirtatious innuendo cannot be expressly sexual in nature; They must subtle, Tasteful and balanced with a sense with humility that shows you not in order to score. So there are numerous one do this? first off, You got to get her attention without calling focus on yourself. That means minding your own home based business and making the initial contact through simple gestures, Such as seizing her gaze and smiling.
????????

canada goose outlet store For immunofluorescence s - peterr9n2p的日志 - □■【Magic 賢】□■金賢重中國个站(开放邀请注册) - Powered by Discuz!

新人 - 新人报道 澳洲性息交流|澳洲兼职妹妹出钟|澳洲妓院夜总会|包养 橛蝲澳洲成人信息导航

atree00szli37oq | Activity Streams | WALL-ers | Page 153

Old 10-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Good to see some approvals again... I was beginning to fear that the shutdown might hit
GC approvals 9though they claim otherwise).

When did you file your spouse's paper and when was her fingerprinting? was it before or after the shutdown? my wife's GC papers reached uscis a day before they adjuducated my GC. FP notice was only sep 30 (right before shutdwon).

no news of GC approval yet...

Quote:

Old 10-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
old_hat has a spectacular aura about old_hat has a spectacular aura about old_hat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Congratulations! Did your wife get her GC yet? If yes, how long did it take after your approval?

Old 10-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/06/2012
Compare
krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by django1 View Post
Hi,

Good to see some approvals again... I was beginning to fear that the shutdown might hit
GC approvals 9though they claim otherwise).

When did you file your spouse's paper and when was her fingerprinting? was it before or after the shutdown? my wife's GC papers reached uscis a day before they adjuducated my GC. FP notice was only sep 30 (right before shutdwon).

no news of GC approval yet...
Do you realize you are replying to a 2 year old post ?? This guy got approved in 2011

Old 10-11-2013, 11:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
immigblues is on a distinguished road
Default I am greened too, after nearly 10 yrs wait

Eb3 to 2, close to 10 years.
Thanks IV, for creating this platform. I have contributed close to 1000 in the last 7 years, and will contribute again, if there is any major campaign. Will help in advice for others who are still there.. I know the pain.. Not leaving you guys so soon

Old 10-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by immigblues View Post
Eb3 to 2, close to 10 years.
Thanks IV, for creating this platform. I have contributed close to 1000 in the last 7 years, and will contribute again, if there is any major campaign. Will help in advice for others who are still there.. I know the pain.. Not leaving you guys so soon
Congrats and enjoy your green! Stay put with IV! :-)