Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Towards Citizenship > The physical green card
Click to log in with Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2014, 03:26 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
nihar is infamous around these parts nihar is infamous around these parts nihar is infamous around these parts nihar is infamous around these parts
Default Serious immigration and marriage issue

Applied for green card under the category of single daughter of green card above 21 yrs old
Later in 2010 got married to a green card who was not willing to show marriage legally.
In 2012 mother became a citizen and my category was changed under the condition ,single daughter of a citizen above 21 yrs old.
Husband filed for divorce in 2013 after getting separated in 2012 august. He got his citizenship in 2013 April.
I contested for annulment and after lot of back and forth husband agreed for the same.
My question is did I commit any fraud and since my dates are current im also working on annulment process what is advised?
Will this affect my green card process
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2014, 03:43 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
nihar is infamous around these parts nihar is infamous around these parts nihar is infamous around these parts nihar is infamous around these parts
Angry

Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote