Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Towards Citizenship > Life after Greencard
Click to log in with Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 03:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts
Question after GC what is the risk ..of cancellation and how long can you remain abroad

Hi Folks
Assuming & God Willing I get my GC then Do I have to work for my old employer under the poss that he still has control over it OR I can a free bird and work anywhere I want.
If the former - how long do I have to stick with former employer. If the latter - then CAN I GO ABROAD IMMEDIATELY AFTER I GET GC and return after 6 months OR I HAVE TO Stay and work for sometime.
I don't planning on settling in USA for a while till my fam. situation is stable and GC is the not the highest priority
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:04 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future
Default Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldev.thakur View Post
Hi Folks
Assuming & God Willing I get my GC then Do I have to work for my old employer under the poss that he still has control over it OR I can a free bird and work anywhere I want.
If the former - how long do I have to stick with former employer. If the latter - then CAN I GO ABROAD IMMEDIATELY AFTER I GET GC and return after 6 months OR I HAVE TO Stay and work for sometime.
I don't planning on settling in USA for a while till my fam. situation is stable and GC is the not the highest priority
If you don't want to stay in USA, then GO HOME.

Don't waste IV members time.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts baldev.thakur is infamous around these parts

READ ENGLISH DUDE ?
I have a fam situation to attend to to .Situations are temporary not perm and the implication is , after that I can stay here.
Sorry no bone for you ...

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:55 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future
Default See

You did started two threads for no reason. Are you here for time pass ?
All fictitious assumptions.
Again don't waste IV members time for your stupid questions.

You didn't even get a GC.
Now asking questions about citizenship.
see your thread here.
YOU WILL GET A CITIZENSHIP, IF YOU START 100 MORE THREADS.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ml#post1965430 (from GC to US Citizenship and spouse relation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldev.thakur View Post
READ ENGLISH DUDE ?
I have a fam situation to attend to to .Situations are temporary not perm and the implication is , after that I can stay here.
Sorry no bone for you ...

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Thumbs down

Oh and of course I know how busy YOU are in replying, and appreciate your prompt reply.Ahh...I read between the lines...out of job..? need a job..? .IV should POST a consulting job.
"Forum reply man with 10yrs exp , in giving dumbsh*t replies to forums, needed" billing rate ... $45/hr on W2 Basis ..contact DadaDee Firm.
You would better want that job so you DON'T "WASTE" Your precious time , with "SUCH VALUABLE REPLIES" Like yours ....could it be that the software you write ( if at all you do ) is as "Valuable" as your IV replies . I would think it is and many people I am sure, would have shown "appreciation" for it.
YEAH I started 2 threads because the subject matter and topics are different.
SORRY - I prefer not to mix curd and ice-cream ......some people like to eat both separately.
And yes I am asking these questions in anticipation of my GC. Before they ever hire people like you ..he he he ..if they do ..they do something called project planning, in anticipation of challenges, time restraints, budget restraints etc .That is something, I am sure ,I don't need permission for , from an "IMP" IV member like you.

Last edited by baldev.thakur; 06-25-2010 at 12:27 PM.

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful.