Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Tax, Social Security and Financial Issues for Immigrants and Nonimmigrants
Click to log in with Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 10:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Compare
NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chandrayaan launch

With the risk of this news being branded too India specific, i am posting this...

go to

http://www.isro.org/pslv-c11/videos/introduction.htm for live webcast of chandrayaan launch. the launch is scheduled to be at 8.50 PM ET
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2008, 12:03 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
deepak has much to be proud of deepak has much to be proud of deepak has much to be proud of deepak has much to be proud of deepak has much to be proud of deepak has much to be proud of deepak has much to be proud of deepak has much to be proud of deepak has much to be proud of

Hate to be negative or a spoilsport. I am just as proud of this as any other Indian. But, is it too much to ask for, to have at least ONE of the three links on the page working? Is it too much to expect to have the video move beyond "buffering".

I know there probably isn't any link between this and a moon mission, but one would expect the page to look a bit decent and for something on that page to work. I really hope the people who built that page had nothing to do with the actual mission!

Old 10-22-2008, 01:54 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/space/1...ace/index.html

Old 10-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/19/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys,

I am also very proud on the news., but lets stick to immigration issues on this site. With all respect to this, please dont post any more on this news. Just imagine if others also post other irrelevant issues here. The admins will be forced to look at threads more frequently to delete such. Do we really want to give them this trouble.. Pls..

Old 10-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Mahatma has a brilliant future Mahatma has a brilliant future Mahatma has a brilliant future Mahatma has a brilliant future Mahatma has a brilliant future Mahatma has a brilliant future Mahatma has a brilliant future Mahatma has a brilliant future Mahatma has a brilliant future Mahatma has a brilliant future Mahatma has a brilliant future
Default dream and reality

Moon mission is quite a technological jump! As per APJ, it all starts from looking into the sky and dreams....imagination, creativity.....

American dream is also lots of ups and downs....

Indians in IT and NASA are products of those dreams....

Nuclear cooperation between India and the US would change energy, infrastructure and development equations fundamentally...

All of the above impact us fundamentally as well.

Why STOP this thread as long as the context is technology, our future and life in 21st century?