Canada Experience Class

From Immigration Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search
Canada Home | Immigration | Visas | Citizenship | FAQs | Wiki Cheat sheet | WikiHome | IV Home| Privacy Policy


If you are a temporary foreign worker or a foreign student who graduated in Canada, and have the qualities to make a successful transition from temporary to permanent residence then you have the opportunity to make Canada permanent resident.

Follow these steps to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class:

1. Obtain an application package at

2. Read the guide

3. Complete the application form and attach the necessary documents

4. Calculate and pay your fees

5. Mail the application form and documents

Personal tools

Copyright © 2005 - 2009