Terms and Conditions of Use
Immigration Voice may use your contact information to inform you via email, phone call or SMS of important updates as it relates to our mission and goals. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that help us with specialized services, such as email, phone calls, newsletters and SMS deployments. To opt out of communications from Immigration Voice, please send an email from your registered address to firstname.lastname@example.org and include what forms of communication you need us to unsubscribe you from.
All content published and distributed by Immigration Voice and its partners, where applicable, is protected under the United States and international copyright laws to the fullest extent permitted. You may not reproduce, distribute, publish, adapt, modify, or otherwise manipulate any part of the content without our prior written consent.
The United States law provides significant penalties for falsely submitting a notice of copyright infringement. If you come across any content in our publications that you believe in good faith, constitutes copyright infringement, please email: info (at) immigrationvoice (dot) org with the following information in writing:
- your name, address and telephone number, and email address, so that we can contact you if necessary
- material or identification of copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed
- a statement under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, and that the information in the notification is accurate
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Upon receipt of a notice of claimed infringement, and validating at our end the merits of the claim, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringed content in an expedited manner.
Disclaimers; Liability Limitation
The content and services provided by Immigration Voice are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim any liability for any omissions, disruptions or errors in our content, services or any third-party sites linked to or from our services.
Our directors, officers, agents and assigns will not be liable for any damages whatsoever in any event in connection with the use and availability of the content or services.
You agree to hold harmless, and indemnify us, our directors, officers, agents and assigns against any and all expenses, claims, loss, costs, damages and liabilities related to, directly or indirectly, with your use of the website and its services and any alleged violation by you of these Terms.
You are prohibited to access or use, or attempt to access or use, the website and its services in a way that could harm us or any third party, violate any laws or interfere with the operation of the services. These activities include, but are not limited to, the following disallowed uses:
- use any software or hardware to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website and its services
- attempt to scan, probe, or do any vulnerability assessment, or breach or attempt to breach the security of this website including its content, network, or other technology infrastructure
- engage in unauthorized harvesting of content or personal information manually or by use of any automated tools; or
- behave in any manner that restricts any person from using our services in a regular manner, or exposes us or any of our users, affiliates, or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type.
We may work with law enforcement authorities and/or investigate to prosecute users who violate the Terms. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the services for any or no reason at any time without notice.
Jurisdiction of Law
You agree that your access and use of this website and its services will be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the law of the State of California without regard to principles of conflict of laws. You agree that any claim or dispute against us arising out of or relating to the website and its services must be resolved by a federal district court located in California, unless agreed upon by all parties.
In the event of any provision of these Terms being held unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected, and the provision that comes closest in intent to the unenforceable provision will take its place.